1. "procession du vendredi-saint"from "fanfares liturgiques" by Henri Tomasi.
Instrumentation: four trumpets, three trombones, two french horns, tuba, tympani, and percussion.
2. "ricercar" from "musical offering" by J.S. Bach.
Instrumentation: four trumpets, three trombones, two french horns, and tuba.
1. Yaman (The Colonel's Lady) A
2. Lalit (Meeting of the Twain) A
1. Bhimpalazi (Looking Eastward) B
2. Pahari (University Raga) B
A: Dev Kumar (sitar), Chris Karan (tabla), Ray Swinefield (flute), Kenny Wheeler (fluglehorn), Jeff Clyne (bass) Bill Eyden (drums).
B same as A except: Leon Calvert (trumpet and fluglehorn) replaces Wheeler, and art Morgan (drums) replaces Eyden.
Composed, arranged and conducted by Victor Graham.